Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forafied Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

Forafied Mod Application Empty Forafied Mod Application

Post by Forafied Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 am

Steam Name(s): Forafied
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60486271
Name:Connor
Roughly, how long have you been playing on Miracle Deathrun?:i have been playing on miracle deathrun for roughly a week and a half
Roughly, how long can you spend on the server per day?: on school days i usually come home at 3:30pm and hop on at 4:30pm and stay on until 8:30pm or 9:30pm so roughly 5 hours. On weekends i will be on throughout most of day and come of at usually 11:30pm
Why would you like to be a moderator?: The reason why i would like to be moderator is that I am a regular player of the server and hope to think i am liked by most people on the server and in the time ive been playing server ive fell in love with the community miracle has created and i hope nothing changes. I feel like i will be a very responsible moderator and will do my job correctly and having experience with being moderator on other servers i definitelt think i am worthy of a moderator position and I will definitely be a active member of staff.
Give an example of you dealing with a rulebreaker: As i am the trusted rank when there are no moderators, admins,managers or owners on i feel like it is my duty to take responsibility if (if nobody is online on steam) to look after the server or well at least keep it orderly and as i was playing a guy was spamming traps and he managed the use all of the traps because of all his death teammates moaning i ignited him until death so he could no longer spam traps as i do not have permission to slay. P.S This has happened several times

Forafied

Back to top Go down

Forafied Mod Application Empty Re: Forafied Mod Application

Post by Woody Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:42 am

I approve forafield as mod very active, fun guy to play with, +1 for me.

Woody

Back to top Go down

Post by officialzombiegamer Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:46 am

i approve fora, hes a great guy, loves a bit of banta ;P hes pretty active and is great with all the new players, hes also terrible at bhopping Razz

officialzombiegamer

Back to top Go down

Forafied Mod Application Empty Moderator approved

Post by Dimixian Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:37 am

Hi forafied i approved your app , Welcome to staff Cool
Dimixian
Dimixian

Back to top Go down

Post by Forafied Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:39 am

:DD <3 ty

Forafied