Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for mod rank

2 posters

Go down

application for mod rank Empty application for mod rank

Post by RedWelsh Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:42 am

Steam Name(s):RedWelsh
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81392218

Name: kian mark  williams
Roughly, how long have you been playing on Miracle Deathrun? a week and a half
Roughly, how long can you spend on the server per day: between 5:00pm to 11:00pm
Give an example of you dealing with a rulebreaker: a member was asking for a staff rank and points and I repeated all the rules and why they are being enforced                                                                                           i would like to be mod because it would make a my experience much more better coz i really respect all players and the time that they spent making the server even better and i think everyone should be liked and respected and i hope i can provide kindness to new players to make them feel like they belong on a great server and to stop offensive player take advantage of the server by dealing with it . everytime I go on the server and see a rule breaker I wish I could do something to stop them when there is no staff on and by making me mod could do that Very Happy thank u so much for taking the time to read this and hope I see u on the server

Last edited by RedWelsh on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total

RedWelsh

Back to top Go down

application for mod rank Empty Moderator approved by:seal

Post by Dimixian Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 am

Hi Redwelsh thanks for your app , welcome to staff Cool
Dimixian
Dimixian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum