Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pancake devils moderator application

2 posters

Go down

Pancake devils moderator application Empty Pancake devils moderator application

Post by PANCAKE DEVIL Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:14 am

Steam Name(s):nobysquisron/PANCAKE DEVIL
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51452917
Name: George
Roughly, how long have you been playing on Miracle Deathrun?: About a week now. But in hours about 8-12
Roughly, how long can you spend on the server per day?: At maximum about 4 hours.
Why would you like to be a moderator?: I'd like to be a moderator because I'd like being able to look after a server and play with new people who are always playing this server. p.s I thought the question was would you like to be a moderator. That's why i wrote HELL YEAH!. Haha
Give an example of you dealing with a rulebreaker: Give them a warning and inform others then if they broke the rules again, i would kick or ban (depends what rules they're breaking) the player

Last edited by PANCAKE DEVIL on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

PANCAKE DEVIL

Back to top Go down

Pancake devils moderator application Empty Re: Pancake devils moderator application

Post by zVeGxN // Lennie Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:19 am

Thx Pancake for applying me and out staff will now discuss, please be patient it might take a couple of time. However, if you dont get accepted than its ok, you can re-apply in about a week because of the amount of apps we will be receiving. Good Luck <33

Ps. on the question "Why would you like to be a Moderator" is asking why do you want to be a mod on our servers and not if u want to be be a mod Very Happy
You can edit the post

Server Owner :
zVeGxN // Lennie

zVeGxN // Lennie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum