Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mooseytron Moderator Application! [yey]

Go down

Mooseytron Moderator Application! [yey] Empty Mooseytron Moderator Application! [yey]

Post by Mooseytron Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 am

In Game Name: Mooseytron

Steam Name: themomentdino

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52321373

Tell us some information about you:
I've been playing for ages now, and i've kind of got into the other sides of gaming like graphic design, motion design, scripting etc. I really enjoy all that and i also like to play too, i've been playing on the deathrun server for quite a while and i have been enjoying it alot! It's really enjoyable to play on.

Gmod Play Time:
244 hours.

Server Play Time:
I've played for about a week!

Can you voice in staff situations:
Yep!

How would you benefit to the server:
I can advertise the server via steam, twitter, skype, and youtube. I can do video's on the server which could help the miracle community become more popular!

What makes me special?
I know this is a weird extra slot but i want to explain how i'm different to everyone else! I'm quite creative and thoughtful when it comes to situations. I'm not saying i'm immature but, i always give people a chance. But if they repeatedly break the rules i will punish them! I'm lenient though so nothing go's wrong.

Do I have the requirements for moderator?
Yep! I have played for over a week.

Example of dealing with a rule breaker: If someone was trap stealing/spamming i would warn them through chat, if they carry on i would slay them. I would warn them one more time telling them that if they do it again i would kick them or worse. I am very lenient in situations but i just want everyone to be happy!  bounce

Thank you for reading my application and i hope you enjoyed it  What a Face   cyclops   tongue

- Moose

Mooseytron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum