Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Miracle Gmod (DR & TTT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deltarex mod app

3 posters

Go down

Deltarex mod app Empty Deltarex mod app

Post by deltarex Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:59 am

IGN: deltarex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52516249

Name: Dominic Wintein

Roughly playing miracle run: Ive been playing for about a week but in time probs about 1/2 day :3

Roughly how long u spend: I spend roughly around 3/4/5 Hours a day on miracle run.

Why would u love to be a moderator: I love the server and everyone on it, i play alot and i would love to help it by becoming a moderator, i am kind helpful and i will not abuse my powers as a mod.

Give an example of you dealing with a rulebreaker: Well this has happened before while i have been trusted, i started a votekick on someone because they were: Racist and using rude sprays.

I would love to be a moderator so plz read this app! Thx for your time

deltarex

Back to top Go down

Deltarex mod app Empty Re: Deltarex mod app

Post by zVeGxN // Lennie Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:17 am

Thx Deltarex for applying me and out staff will now discuss, please be patient it might take a couple of time. However, if you dont get accepted than its ok, you can re-apply in about a week because of the amount of apps we will be receiving. Good Luck <33

Server Owner :
zVeGxN // Lennie

zVeGxN // Lennie

Back to top Go down

Post by officialzombiegamer Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:40 am

i approve delta, hes a good guy, great to speak to, never seen anyone have a problem with him, hes been playing a while and is a great guy Razz

officialzombiegamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum